Someone sent this picture to me. As I looked at it I had several thoughts that crossed my mind. One of them was this.....The Lord goes before us. If we will not get ahead of him, but follow him, he will lead us in the right direction. I won't share all of the thoughts that I had!!! teeheehee. I am interested in hearing what you think.
15 comments:
Hi Judy,
How are you dear sister?
I like this photo. I thought the same thing you wrote but then I also thought about all the times I feel like I'm sort of out there on my own when others are walking a different direction or staying behind out of fear. I think of how difficult it is at times to really step up, step out and step forward by faith believing (trusting and knowing) that God will bring you to the other side SAFELY!!!
Bless you dear sister.
Great post! I noticed how narrow that plank is. The road to follow Jesus is also narrow.
Hi Lisa,
I like your thoughts about this as well. It is interresting to see the differnt ways that people look at things.
Judy
Chris,
I like that too. I had not thought about that but it is true. Thanks for your comment.
Judy
Ok, I feel stupid, but all I thought was, "That is a rooster running across a plank." LOL!!! I'm sorry, but my mind didn't go to anything spiritual. (Ducking head now!)
Beth,
I just read your comment and had to laugh out loud. It does not necessarily have to be spiritual. I actually had the thought "Why did the rooster cross the plank"? haha
Judy
lol ... ok
I was a blank. It would be funny if he fell in struting around all that proudly! I often fall when I am strutting around. Pretty much everytime:)
I like your rendition of the picture. Very true!
Proverbs 16:18 (New Living Translation)
Pride goes before destruction,
and haughtiness before a fall.
Smiling Sally,
That is a good one too. That rooster sure does look haughty huh?
Judy
This is a great photo. I thought about the rooster being chased away by the hens and was trying to escape. Just like a man when we cluck like hens. lol...
Hugs!
Sherri,
Good one.
Judy
Where He leads, I will follow. But would we follow if there was no board?????
Rick,
We would probably be like Peter.
Judy
Post a Comment