Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Babysitting Saturday"

My daughter and son-n-law needed some time away so....guess who is babysitting? Belle is a mommy's baby but we have had a good day with no problems. I took a lot of pictures and of course I had to share them with all of you. They did not bring her until lunch time so she had to start her visit out with a nap. Time for a little nap. The only thing that I get from my Maw Maw....I like to sleep with my head covered up.
Nap time is over and it is time to get down to some serious playing.
I love eating cheetos. I just got a little bit on the carpet. That's ok though because Maw Maw got it all up and Paw Paw will never know.. teeheehee
Number one rule at Maw Maw's.....NO RULES!!!!!
Maw Maw took me to the park to play.
I love going to the park but I do not like sitting in the grass.
I am at the park watching the other little kids play.
Maw Maw took me to the park today. I love being outside.
This sure is a BIG swing for such a little girl but I like it.
I am hot and tired, so it is time to go home from the park. Maw Maw brought me something cold to drink.
I love banana popsicles. It is a good thing that Paw Paw is not here. I have popsicle dripping off of my chin. Paw Paw does not like sticky!!!!
Eating supper. I like to feed myself. It is not easy eating dumplings with my fingers.
Had her bathe and ready for bed. Can't go to bed until 7:00. She will just play with her new toy that Daddy bought for her today.
The end of a fun filled day with Maw Maw.

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like she and Maw Maw had the best day! She is beautiful!

SmilingSally said...

Sweet. I'll bet when Maw Maw was Mommy there were rules! lol

YaYa's Funhouse said...

Aww! She's so cute. Did Maw Maw swing too?

Amrita said...

she is such a sugar pie

Beth in NC said...

Beautiful! I know you had a great time!

Angela said...

Cute! She looks so much like her mommy!

Lois Christensen said...

She is too cute!!! Loved all the pictures, especially of her smiling!