I can not be seen until May the 13th. That means HOT FLASHES for a month. Poor hubby!! Sooooo, this month I have to go get my eyes checked, have dental work and then.....gynecologist!!! Oh boy and hip hip hooray. I put off going to the dentist as long as I can because I have had so much trouble in the past until it is a major dread. I have a small mouth and have had jaw surgery, soooo it is very difficult for me and the dentist because I can not open my mouth very wide. PAIN!!!!!! I am so glad that I will not have to worry about any of these when I get to heaven. I do not like going to have my eyes checked. I feel like I am taking a test. You know...which is better, this or this? Now this one or this one? I am afraid that I will pick the wrong one! haha Oh well....life goes on.
10 comments:
I know how you feel. I avoid all doctors. :o)
Yep - hate it. I have to go on Thursday - need more bp meds. Not looking forward to the SCALE & praying for a good report! Went to the dentist last fall - yeah - hadn't been in 10 years. Really good report considering! Yep - hate it:)
Ohh... I'm not scared going to doctors, but I hate going to doctors. Doctors spelled M-O-N-E-Y.
It is so nice to be back here, Judy. :)
Sometimes I hate to go and others not. The dentist by far is the worst for me. Never used to bother me as a kid though. I even had my teeth drilled on with no novacaine. Yup! But now, ha, the sound of a drill sends chills cursing through the body, and makes the heart race. But...when we put it off, we deal with much more than we would if we kept up with it. Good luck! It will all be worth it in the end. I agree though, heaven will be heaven!
whooooo, sister!!! I feel your pain!!!! I have a MD appt next week for BP....very much dread it!!!!!
I don't think any of us REALLY LIKE to go to the doctor.
To keep from putting off my appointments, at the time I pay for my visit, I immediately schedule the next one so I will not get behind. This has really helped me. It seems that once the appointment is made I keep it, but if I haven't made an appointment, I just keep putting it off.
Good luck and let us know how it goes!
I dread the doctor 's visit too. its like walking the green mile
I going to be tortured (ahem, I mean examined) tomorrow.
Well ladies, it seems like we are all in the same boat. I have everything sceduled and hopefully I will not cancel!!! The next one that I make will be to see a skin doctor for some suspicious looking spots. I pray that they will remove them and it will be nothing.
Judy
I join the chorus, I don't like them either. Probably the eye doctor is the one I dread the least, but I always wonder if I picked #2 and I should have picked #1! I'm past due for the dentist...I usually ony go when there's a problem. Not good!
Post a Comment