Wednesday, April 8, 2009

HELP

I have 5 grandchildren and only one of them is a boy. He is always feeling left out. Last year for Easter I made him a treasure map. While the girls were playing, he was looking for hidden treasures. He really enjoyed that extra special attention. This year I have nothing! His mom let me know yesterday that she over heard him talking to his sister and this is what he said." Every year Maw Maw does something special for me at Easter, wonder what she is going to do this year"? OH NO!!! If anybody has any suggestion please let me know. Maw Maw can't let him down.

6 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

I will try to think of something...you know my brain doesn't work after 10:00pm HA!! How 'bout some paints????

Beth in NC said...

Oh wow, how do you top a treasure map?!?!?!?

You could do a more creative treasure map and have him a little pirate hat, eye patch, and hook hand. Sorry, I'm with YaYa. It is 11:09pm and I've got nothing. ha.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh wow! I wish I could think of something. I have a feeling you will think of something though. I'll be praying that you will receive an awesome idea! Good luck sweetie!

Deare Diary said...

I am thinking of a small scavenger hunt. I found a magnifiying glass set for little kids and bought it for him yesterday. Maybe he can use it for looking for clues. I will try and figure out something since he is expecting me to do something. We have a big chance of rain here so it may have to be somehtying inside.
Judy

Deare Diary said...

YaYa, you are trying to get all of us put in the doghouse!!
Judy

SmilingSally said...

When something works, repeat it with a twist. Why not a western or pirate theme?