Today was my first visit to a new dentist. I am so thankful that it went as well as it did. I have had so many bad experiences with dentists / my teeth, until I get myself all worked up before he even comes in the room. I have had jaw surgery on both sides, have a small mouth, and can not hold my mouth open very wide or for very long. I have had a lot of work done in my mouth and dread going for my check ups. He was very gentle and patient and so was the girl that cleaned my teeth. One appointment down and two more to go. Thanks for your prayers. It really was not that bad today.
1 comment:
I thank GOD that it was not so bad for you dear sister.
Let me tell you that people who know me up close and person often have viewed me as strong (don't know why) but anyway there are two times that strong would not be the word to describe me and that's if a RODENT is anywhere near or a trip to the DENTIST. YIKES!!! I go into baby overdrive with the dentist and thank God it's been YEARS since I have seen a mouse so my heart is rested literally!
Love ya.
Post a Comment