Sunday, April 12, 2009

Lots of Easter Pictures

We have had a good day today. We started out by going to the Lord's house to worship the ONE that this day is all about. We had a good service with worship and praise to the Lord. Because he lives I can face tomorrow. I was very proud to have my mother-n-law with us at church today. She has not been able to go like she would like to since her spouse has been sick. After church they all went back to our house for lunch and the "Easter Egg Hunt". Hubby grilled and we had all of the side dishes and deserts. The rain held off long enough for the kids to enjoy their egg hunt. Next is the picture show..... Belle at church with her new Easter dress. She did not like all of that lace, ruffles, and bows. haha
Great grandmother Sue with Kylie and Austin after church.
Kylie after church.
Austin after church.
Madison and Jessie after church.
Belle starts out laughing.
The ladies entertain the kids with games while the men hide the eggs. They are playing pin the clothes pin on each other. haha
Michelle brought some Easter cookies. Look at the cross one with the little lamb.
Jessie enjoying her cupcake.
The older kids are sweet enough to help the youger kids.
Austin finds the first prize egg.
Jessie stops to smell the roses. Hey, I have heard that somewhere before!
She was a little cool so Belle gets her prize egg and peeks out from under her blanket.
Jessie found her a prize egg.
The girls are looking high and low for that hidden prize egg.
Everyone has found their prize egg and it is time to count eggs.
Belle says" I have had enough of this egg hunting stuf ". She fell asleep on the living room floor with all of the noise going on around her.
We have had a blessed 2009 Easter Sunday. We missed Scotty and Becky. They both had to work today so I am posting a lot of pictures so they can see what they missed. We love you both.

12 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

awww how sweet! I know I missed alot of fun. Belle has gotten SO big.
I didn't see a picture of the "cook".
I know Mom had a good time. It was so sweet to see the older kids helping the younger. Glad to see Belle's dad got to enjoy Easter with the kids instead of having to work too.

Grace said...

It is so nice to hear that a family went to church to worship God on this very important day of commemorating that He has risen.
Wonderful photos! Looks like great fun!
Happy Easter, Judy!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Glad to hear you all had a wonderful Easter Day! God Bless! What a beautiful family.

LisaShaw said...

What absolutely beautiful photos and that beautiful smiling baby...O my goodness!!

Bless you dear sister.

SmilingSally said...

This is a Perfect Easter! Everyone together, worshipping, eating, and enjoying.

Sandi said...

thank you for stopping by! i trust you had a blessed Easter! your pics look like it was a fun day, as well! i have to blog about our family egg hunt yet!! take care "deare" friend!

Anonymous said...

oohh how cute!!! You have a great looking family!! blessings to ya'~

Pat said...

A beautiful family, loving, sharing and celebrating Easter..life doesn't get any better then that. you are blessed!

Chris said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter!

Unknown said...

What a lovely family! I know your Easter was a Blessed one. Take care. Lisa

Amrita said...

vwey pretty pictures

Rhonda said...

Wonderful pictures! Hope you guys came down off the sugar okay- we are still rebounding:)