Thursday, April 9, 2009

Special Visitors

I had a nice surprise when I got home from work today. My mother-n-law, her sister, and YaYa was at my house for a visit when I arrived. The Easter Bunny even brought me an early Easter surprise. We talked and laughed as we remembered things that happened in the past. I love my family and really enjoyed their visit.
We actually took pictures of my Easter surprise and I was supposed to email them to YaYa. Well...I got comfortable (kinda like the lady with her bunny slippers on in this picture) and sat down at the computer. Don't you know that it did not go smoothly. I worked and worked and worked.....just about ready to pull my hair out when hubby decided to sit down and see what the problem was. After all of that, it was not me but a problem with my Kodak software!!! Hubby to the rescue. What I attempted to do for about an hour he was able to do in about 15 minutes. What would I do without him. Well it is 10:30 and I have to go to work tomorrow so I will sign off for now.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Have a wonderful Easter.May God Bless you and your family.

SmilingSally said...

When computers do not do what we want INSTANTLY, we get frustrated. Remember not too long ago when there were no computers?

Amrita said...

Love that carton. Good you got the prob fixed

LisaShaw said...

I was trying to remember life before computers??? O, it was wordprocessors and before that? I had an IBM electric typewriter and before that? I used the phone (smile).

Love ya and I pray you had a wonderful day TODAY in the LORD and this weekend.

Deare Diary said...

Just for the record, I do not like computers. The only reason I use on is because my job requires me to.. I let my sister-n-law talk me into starting a blog so, now I am learning even more about the computer.haha I am glad though, because I have met some new friends. Hope you all have a great weekend and be sure to give God the glory for what he has done for us.
Love ya all
Judy