It is such a beautiful day today. I came home from work and PawPaw was grilling. I went out and sat on the patio with him to enjoy this pretty day and nice weather. I was hoping to enjoy watching the birds but....the dogs had a differrent plan. They wanted all of the attention and chased away the birds. PawPaw decided to move the bird feeders farther away from the patio so that maybe they would leave the birds alone. Now for the dog slide show!
This post is turning out to be a dog show, huh?
This is Taz. He is the Boss around here.
Taz and Abby hoping that he might drop something!
Taz and Abby begging for some of PawPaw's grilling.
They are so nosey. Just have to check to see what PawPaw is doing. He might have something that they want.
She chases her tail until she catches it and then just sits and holds her tail when she gets upset. PawPaw was moving the feeder and his hammering upset her.
Now you can see what I am talking about. Abby chasing my birds away. See the bird in flight over the bushes and her in hot pursuit.
6 comments:
Our dachshund used to chase away the ducks which pleased me.
The dogs are adorable! Love your backyard! Looks very pretty and private!!!
Taz and Abby rock!
They are so cute..as well as that little bug in the top left corner of the screen I have being trying to kill him for about 2 seconds I know I am lossing my mind or eyesight!
AW! The dogs are super cute!! Thanks for sharing their cute pics!! love and blessings for the weekend!
I love dashies, yours are so cute. They are very energetic and get excited pretty fast.
Your yard is pretty
Post a Comment