
Something just told me that this was going to be a diaster!!!! I went for my 8:30 appointment and the girl that was supposed to do my hair was not there yet. Oh yes, I forgot to tell you that this was the third appointment. I had an appointment for Wednesday after work. She called me at work and asked if we could resechdule because she was busy trying to buy her house. We rescheduled for Thursday after work. She calls me at work about thirty minutes before time for my appointment. She was in Hattiesburg (approx 1 1/2 hrs away) to say that she was going to be late. We resechduled for this morning and she is not there!!! Keep in mind that I have not been to sleep since I got up Friday morning. I waited for an hour. She was so tired from moving and painting her new place that she over slept!!! She finally gets organized and starts my hair around 9:45. I do not know if it was that I am so tired but it felt like she was so rough today. Last time she gave me such a good scalp massage. It was wonderful. Today I felt like she was scratching the hide right off of my scalp. She pulled my hair so bad that my eyes were tearing up. Oh my goodness...could this day get any worse? I got home at 12:00 and looked in the mirror to find this!!! Yes it could and did get worse. I look like Pepe LaPew. My eyes hurt from lack of sleep and working on the computer for so many hours and I could not see what it actually looked like at the beauty shop. So..... instead of going to bed and getting some sleep I am going back up there to get her to fix this mess. When I called her back, she was gone to run an errand....give me a break!!!!! I am waiting for her to return my call now O.K. Judy....In all things praise ye the Lord. I am not sure what to praise him for right now but..Praise him anyway. I am thankful that my hair did not all fall out.
I could cry if I was not so tired. I hope that I can get it straightened out before my husband gets home.

I can not decide who I look like, Lily Munster or Pepe LaPew!
4 comments:
my Lord, what was she suppose to do to you. That is ridicules. I think I'd find another Beautician...easy for me to say since I have a Sister, Sister-in-law, Great Niece and Daughter-in-law plus 2 neighbors that do hair. But that is a Pepe La Pew look for sure.
Oh girl, I'd be ready to string her up. This is definitely a sign to find SOMEONE ELSE. What was she thinking?!?!?!
I'm sorry!
I hope she fixes it -- for FREE of course.
Yep - be looking for someone new:)
Get a good rest dearie.
Post a Comment