Hubby and I went to see my daughter after I got off from work today. He was putting in an air conditioner for her and I was enjoying playing with my grand kids. When we got home and walked in the house the phone was ringing. It was my daughter-n-law. She said that my granddaughter ( the one dancing in my last post) wanted to tell me something. Jessica got on the phone and said " Maw Maw, I asked Jesus to come into my heart tonight". Of course you know what I did, huh? My eyes filled with tears and my heart felt like it would explode with joy. I prayed for my children to be saved when they were younger and God answered my prayer. I have prayed for my grandchildren to be saved and he is answering my prayer. I am so proud of my son and daughter for taking their kids to church and teaching them about the love of God. I am so blessed to have a daughter-n-law and son-n-law that loves the Lord and goes to church. What a loving, faithful, and awesome God I serve.
At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?” And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them and said, “Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.
“Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me, but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a great millstone fastened around his neck and to be drowned in the depth of the sea.
Matthew 18:10-14
“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God. Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” And he took them in his arms and blessed them, laying his hands on them.
—Mark 10:13-16
9 comments:
You could not have asked for a greater gift. That is so sweet.
God Bless little Jessie
That is wonderful! Tell her big sis (in Christ) says welcome to the family:)
What a beautiful post! Your granddaughter sounds precious! I pray that she will continue to grow in her love for her Saviour!!!
How wonderful! I have a granddauther who just turned 5. I have been thinking a lot about the day that she will accept Christ as her Savior, too.
What a great heritage your family has and is passing down to these little ones!
Blessings!
There couldn't be more wonderful news or a more precious phone call. God bless her parents that have taught this precious little one and God bless you for being a praying Grandma.
My greatest gift in life is to know that my children, their spouses and my grandchildren are all saved. Yes, God is good!
Oh I know exactly how you feel. About 2 months ago our youngest granddaughter asked Jesus into her heart and was baptized..We were all so thrilled. You are so blessed to have a whole Christian family and so are we!! Great...angels in Heaven are rejoicing..Sandy
What a wonderful news! Angels are rejoicing in heaven!
A beautiful post...so glad that I stopped by.
Just blog hopping today and enjoyed reading your blog...
I am posting on our Disney trip so hope you will stop by. Also, the June giveaway starts today...all comments left in June will be in the drawing for the "June Card Box"! You will have to go down a few posts to read about the monthly giveaway. Happy Sunday!
What a fantastic event!
Post a Comment