Sunday, May 31, 2009

My blogging Friends / Family

I can not believe how close that I actually feel to some of my blogging friends. Even though I might not leave a comment every time, I try to read all of the posts everyday that time will allow. When someone does not post for a while, I catch myself wondering if they are sick or if something has happened to them. You can not check on them because, well...you do not know how to contact them. They live in another state and you do not know their family, just them. Anyway, I am so glad that Sharon is back from "A Second Helping". I have missed her and got all excited when I saw that she had posted. I love all of you guys and said a special prayer for everyone on my blog roll today. God bless you dear friends.
Go by and tell Sharon welcome back. http://wwwasecondhelping.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

I know what you mean. I got so excited when I saw she had blogged. Welcome back, Sharon.!!

Anonymous said...

You have such a kind heart! I can tell that from your posts! Have a greatly blessed week!

Lois Christensen said...

Feel the same way!!! Hope you have a great week!

Rhonda said...

And you have no idea how much we appreciate & value that! You are a blessing!

Pat said...

That's a great gift to give to all the blog buddies....I too hold you all up in prayer, and give thanks for getting to "know" you!

Susan said...

Good to hear from you.That is wonderful about your weight loss.We are going to do so good people will not know us.How are you losing?Have a wonderful day and God Bless.