Driving to work, I had to pass by our local high school. We have an officer that directs traffic for the school crossing. As he blew his whistle and raised his hand in my direction, I knew that he meant for me to stop and let the kids cross. It is his job to protect the children from harm. No one would dare GO when he blows that whistle and and raises his hand for you to STOP!!! It instantly made me remember a dream that I had last night. A friend of mine is having to make a decision about something and she is making the wrong decision. Her decision is based more on what she wants, than what is best for her. God tries to lead us in the right direction but sometimes we ignore the WHISTLE AND HAND GESTURE and step right into dangerous territory. I am so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father that cares about me and protects me.
5 comments:
Good message for anyone! I'm so sorry to say that I have ignored that stop sign from God many times and I've always regretted it. Learning to pay closer attention. He really does know what is best for me! Later.....
Sharon
Isn't that the truth! Praying your friend listens to the whistles!
why am I so head-strong.....I knew I shouldn't have gone to work this morning. I fell in the parking lot on a sheet of ice.....that whistle just kept blowing...and I kept coming.
Oh no Lucy, are you ok?
Yes, that's a great message. Too bad i often neglect to look for the signals!
Enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment