We did not do like most of the people here and go out to play in the snow. We did not even take any pictures. I got to feeling bad last night, soooo... I went out late last night and made a few pictures. The temp was still too cold for the snow to melt very fast so I ventured out (being very careful not to fall like Lucy did) to the shop and got some bird feed to put out for the poor birds. For some strange reason, they will not come up to the feeder. They are all on the ground searching for something to eat. Maybe they will eventually find the feeder.
I hope that my pretty red blooms do not die from thissnow/freezing weather.
Hey Ethel...your are talkin "out of school"...HAHAHA No broken bones, just muscle strain..we hope. Will not be able to tell if there is any tendon or ligament tear for about 5-6 days. GO FIGURE...leave it up to me....Had I a video...I would be a rich women tonight!!!!! HA!!!!!!
Thank you for the kind comment.Hope you are dong well.Your snow pictures are pretty.We got about 1 inch Friday night.I love snow,it is so quite and peaceful when falling.Have a great week and God Bless.
4 comments:
Ours sure was pretty. Mostly gone today, but lovely while it was here. Hope you feel better!
Hey Ethel...your are talkin "out of school"...HAHAHA
No broken bones, just muscle strain..we hope. Will not be able to tell if there is any tendon or ligament tear for about 5-6 days.
GO FIGURE...leave it up to me....Had I a video...I would be a rich women tonight!!!!! HA!!!!!!
haha Have the birds come up to the feeder yet? Yes, the snow was beautiful!! God bless you!!!
Thank you for the kind comment.Hope you are dong well.Your snow pictures are pretty.We got about 1 inch Friday night.I love snow,it is so quite and peaceful when falling.Have a great week and God Bless.
Post a Comment