Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Let me update.

Since it has been about six months since my last post, I thought that I would post some more recent pictures. A lot has happened in the past few months. My husband was out of work for 3 months. He had back surgery and is now back at work. God kept his hand on us both during this time. What a great big God we serve. My son and daughter.
Belle has curly hair. She is the youngest grandchild.
Madison and Austin at the birthday party. Madison is my oldest grandaughter.
Belle eating birthday cake. My youngest granddaughter
Jessica-my grand-daughter
My daughter and grand-daughter
Austin with his Buzz and Woody

4 comments:

Mami said...

I love the pictures thank God your husband is doing better.
God is great!

Rhonda said...

So glad hubs is doing better! Glad you are back;)

Anonymous said...

You have a great looking family! : ) Hope your day is blessed!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

great pics...nice looking family.