Hey Lucy, look what I did! If at first you don't succeed, try try again . After numerous attempts and failures in 2008 to change the looks of my blog, I succeeded in 2009. One down and more to come. Next change is my physical appearance!!!!! With the help of the Lord, I will lose weight and get back into my normal size clothes. The spiritual change will be daily, from Glory to Glory. They say that every time you learn something new that you get a new wrinkle in your brain...now that is the kind of wrinkles that I don't mind*giggle*. By faith I am calling things that are not, as though they were....I am loosing weight. I am loosing weight and getting fit. In the name of Jesus, I call it, as though it was. I thought this cartoon was cute. Men and women do see things differently, huh?!
6 comments:
Yes mam! I do agree with you....you have "just gotten too big for your britches"!!!! How'd you do that, Ethel??? AH!!!! HA!!
u shouldn't put yours and Freds pictures on the blog like this
Ricky,
We are proud and wanted to strut our stuff! HaHa
Judy
That is a cute cartoon! lol
thank you for becoming my "deare" bloggy friend! you really are a "deare"!!!!
blessings to you in this New Year!
Without a doubt, men and women do see things differently. Perhaps life would be easier if we didn't, but then perhaps life would also be dull. ;) Hee hee. Good luck! You can do it!
Post a Comment