I just want to say that I love my Heavenly Father. He is so faithful and true to his word. He tells us in his word that if we will draw near to him that he would draw near to us. If we seek him we will find him. I am so grateful for his presence that I have felt today. That still small voice and sweet gentle presence in my midst. Oh how I want to know him more each day.
Oh how I love Jesus
Oh how I love Jesus
Oh how I love Jesus
Because he first loved me.
7 comments:
God is faithful.Your post was a blessing.May God Bless you.
Happy nu year 2009!
What a sweet post. There is no greater love than the love of Christ.Have a Blessed day.
Lisa
Amen to this, Deare Diary. There is an empty space in our heart that only our Heavenly Father can fill. Good morning. :)
Amen! O how I love JESUS too!!!
Amen! Oh How I love Jesus too! Thanks for joining my blog. I really like yours. Looking forward to checking out more of your posts.
God Bless,
Tammy
Judy, There are a lot of good sites out there of wonderful Christians, but one I think you might like is God is our Love. Here is the URL: http://godsmiraclegirl333.blogspot.com/
Tammy
Post a Comment