Let's Dance
I
am a proud mother and grandmother so I like to show off my children. These are some pictures of my sons youngest daughter, Jessica. She had a dance recital Sunday evening and she is striking some poses for us. Her big sister Madison is in the background of the second picture. They are both very smart as well as pretty. The Lord has really blessed me with special kids and I love them all.
8 comments:
She is adorable!
So cute! She looks as though she is really enjoying herself!
What a cutie! I'll bet she puts on quite a show. What a lucky grandma.
Oh she is beautiful..I can not wait to see my Samia dancing.
Gorgeous! Having men children I don't think I'll have many dance recitals in my future. Nieces will have to do! Proud Grandma's should brag! They have earned it:)
Cutie pit....little HAM for the camera
You do need to "show off" those grandkids!! They're really cute.
Adorable! I can't wait for Amelia to put her tutus to use one day in dance.
How absolutely precious!
Post a Comment