Saturday, May 16, 2009

Update From Last Post

I decided that the housework could wait. I went and got two of my grand kids and went to the park. They have just added this water fun for the kids and they love it. The kids can play tennis, basketball or just play on the play ground and then cool off under the sprinklers while the adults walk on the track. I think that I made a good choice. Now it is time to get the house cleaned.
My grands are the boy and girl with the white tee shirts on. (Kylie and Austin)

8 comments:

LisaShaw said...

WOW! What fun! They are so cute!

Chris said...

I think you made a great choice. Have a wonderful weekend!

Beth in NC said...

That looks like so much fun!

YaYa's Funhouse said...

well, MawMaw, I didn't see you out there!

Deare Diary said...

YaYa,
Someone had to take pictures. It was fun just watching them.
Judy

Lois Christensen said...

Wish we had something like this near us! Looks like you had a great day and the kids really enjoyed themselves!

Amrita said...

Looks like realk fun

Ramblins of a middle-aged goddess said...

You definitely made the RIGHT choice for sure..Dirt will always be there...Sandy