Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Beautiful Cloches / Apothecary Jars

I have been wanting a cloche and apothecary jar for over a year now. I saw my first one on one of my blogging friends post and have loved them ever since. I have been off from work for three days now due to a nasty old BUG. I have spent a lot of time looking at pictures of the different styles of jars. I have posted a few of my favorite ones ( since I do not have any of my own). Maybe the next "Cloche Day" I will be able to post some pictures of my very own. I have seen a lot of good ideas on how to display them for the various seasons. I also love Apothecary jars. My family does not see why I like them so much but......to each his own, huh?

4 comments:

Pat said...

I love apothocary jars too. Every time I see one filled with lemons, or soap or what ever...I feel the need to have one too! I wish I had more room..and money to buy a bunch of them!

Deare Diary said...

I think that my husband is afraid that I am going to go crazy and have them in every corner! haha I will try to control myself and just have them in every other corner!

Amrita said...

They are lovly

Pat said...

It's me again...the un-informed one. I didn't know those little bell jar domes were called cloches, I thought a cloche was a hat! See how much you learn by blogging! I will never call them "those little bell jar domes" again!