Amazing sound effects!Too funny. As a hunter's wife I can so relate. Thanks for the encouragement at my site. It meant a lot. Sometimes I forget who my enemy is. Have a great evening!
How funny!!! Hunters are funny anyway. I'll tell you what impressed me --- the guy walking while squatting. That is really hard to do. Must have good leg muscles. Thanks for the laugh. Sharon
5 comments:
Thanks for the laugh! I had to share this one with my husband..who is a turkey hunter!
Amazing sound effects!Too funny. As a hunter's wife I can so relate. Thanks for the encouragement at my site. It meant a lot. Sometimes I forget who my enemy is. Have a great evening!
How funny!!! Hunters are funny anyway. I'll tell you what impressed me --- the guy walking while squatting. That is really hard to do. Must have good leg muscles. Thanks for the laugh.
Sharon
We certainly know by that squat he didn't fall and bust his booty on black ice!!!!! HA!!!
They sound very realistic. LOL My husband turkey hunts. I can relate.
Post a Comment