This is what my husband bought me for our anniversary (per my request). When others are out shopping, laying out on the beach, swimming etc. I will be treasure hunting. My dad had one when I was younger and I have been wanting one for a while. He actually found a lot of good treasures, like a wide gold wedding band, a cross pendant with real rubies and diamonds, old coins etc. This one is supposed to tell you what you have found before you start digging. I just have to learn how to use it. I am waiting for the weather to cooperate with me and off I go to hunt and find buried treasures. I can't wait. I will be sure and share pictures of ALL of my findings.
2 comments:
I bought my husband one too..per his request...it's an added bonus to taking a walk!
Hope your treasures are many!
Wow I will love to own one as well!
please tell us what you find!
Post a Comment