Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who is watching you?

I can remember hearing this when I was growing up "GOD SEES EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO". When my daughter was a little girl she did not like to take a bath because she did not want Jesus to see her naked. haha In this day and time, you never know who is watching you or who is taking a picture of you. I am very conscience of this fact when I am shopping. I am careful not to scratch, remove a wedgie, scratch or pick my nose or put an item down in the wrong place after I decide that I do not want it after all(not that I ever do these things !!!!) My husband took me out to eat tonight for Valentines Day. I like to observe people when I go out and tonight I got to observe something interesting. Three ladies was seated across from us and they seemed very interested in a couple that came in to dine. I watched them watch the couple find a seat and then one of them did something very interesting. She pulled out her cell phone and casually propped her arm up on the seat next to her. Without the couple ever knowing what happened, she took their picture. I could not help but wonder what she planned to do with the picture. I think that cell phones are good to have but I do not like the fact that just anyone can snap a picture of you without you even knowing it. I guess that this is just the time that we are living in now. NO PRIVACY. Remember.............someone could be taking a picture of you!!!!! Remember this episode? Lucy and Ethel thought that they looked good. They did not know that they had on outfits made from potato sacks. They wanted people to see them. haha

5 comments:

YaYa's Funhouse said...

So funny Ethel. You know that is how all those Wal-Mart pics are taken.
You especially won't see them take your pic if they are using an iPhone. J---e has taken several pics...unaware.

Deare Diary said...

I like for people to ask my permission before they take my picture!!!

Sharon said...

What an interesting outing you had for sure! I'll bet that woman who took the picture was gathering evidence about a cheating husband/wife. Probably just happened to be at the right place at the right time to get the scoop!!!!! Well, could be anyway. Or maybe she wanted to copy the outfit or...... whatever it was very odd. I wouldn't like my picture made without me knowing it. I'll be on the alert now. Glad you had a good Valentine night out.
Sharon

Lois Christensen said...

I love Lucy!!!

And how awful of that lady to take that couple's picture.

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! So true and we all need that reminder! ;) Have a blessed week!